About this item
This functional and stylish Better Homes and Gardens Warmer brings a unique black and white design to any home. The Better Homes and Gardens Wax Warmer, Black and White Damask, features a subdued light that will bring a calming effect and a warm glow to most indoor and outdoor settings. Fill your home with a decadent aroma with this Better Homes and Gardens Warmer that releases scent and heat as it dissolves the wax tarts. This Better Homes and Gardens Wax Warmer is a stylish home accessory that will not allow soot and ashes to collect. These scented wax warmers are compatible with cubes and wax tarts and do not contain a flame.
Better Homes and Gardens Warmer, Black And White Damask:
- Safe, clean heat source (25W light bulb)
- No flame
- No soot residue
- For use with wax tarts or cubes
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.88 x 5.75 x 5.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. The wax burners I buy at Walmart do nothave replacement bulbs that fit inside the warmers and smallers bulbs that fit do not heat the wax
- You can find it at home depotby Teelite2/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought replacement warmers in the isle that sells the warmersby emeraldeyes19/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- email walmart and ask them for more info or just return it.by pursejunkie774/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They should have these bulbs right in the hardware section of your local Walmart! Just make sure you get the right Wattage of the bulb for this.by Harleeangel6811/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 25 Watt bulbs are available in the candle department under the ScentSationals brand. This bulb fits all BHG & ScentSationals Full Size Warmers.by Candle Warmer Expert11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. will the wax burner work if i take it to my country where the a/c is 220 volts (i think here it is 124 volts?)
- I think you'll need the voltage adapter, then it should work. The warmer uses a globe 25 watt light bulb to heat/melt the wax.by TJWMN3/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?