Better Homes and Gardens Flip-Tite 7.5 Cup Square Container
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Better Homes and Gardens Flip-Tite 7.5 Cup Square Container:
- Keeps dry foods fresh
- Easy-open lid
- Durable construction
- Space saving and stackable
- Hand wash lid and tip sideways to drain
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA free
|Color:||White , Black , Clear|
|Recommended Use:||Food Container|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NLQ507A|
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 5.00 x 7.01 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Will these canisters being they are air tight keep out weevils and or other pantry bugs?
- I've had mine for about a year and I've had no problem with any bugs that I would normally find in my pantry items. They seal perfectly so I imagine nothing can find a way in.by Smiley47569/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i trust them with any food to keep critters outby goldmaker78/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We live in the mountains and they work great. They will break if dropped on a hard surface.by CraigBB8/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They appear to made of polystyrene so I would not put them in the microwave. They are okay in our dishwasher even on the dry cycle. They are not liquid tight so they will leak if tipped over. Liquids not suggested.by CraigBB8/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't store liquids in these containers. The lid goes down a little bit into the container and the rubber seal doesn't appear easy to clean. They're also very rigid plastic and I would be afraid to put hot stuff in there and have it not crack. As a rule, I don't microwave plastic. I don't think they're rated for the microwave. If you use it for pantry objects, which is normally dry goods, you should be golden.by carrierc8/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this the rights size for sack of flour? Or do they make one for a 5 lb bag? What do you keep your flour in?
- No, too small. You need at least 3.8 L or 4 qt container for 5 lb flour.by LauraNJ3/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the 1.7 L will not fit 5lb of flour.. It is only about 8 US cups, i think Good for a bag of chips or similar. there are larger ones of these container, see if there is a 16 cup size? I have a 16 cup size box that i can get a 5lb bag of flour in. ( as long as you dont open it and dump in the flour - you know how it expands!)by Glargon8/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$50.61 List price $70.46Save $19.85
- from $3.64