About this item
Seal and store dry foods in this Better Homes and Gardens Square Flip-Tite Storage Container. It brings a relaxed look to any kitchen area for a fresh touch of simplicity.
Better Homes and Gardens Square Flip-Tite Storage Container:
- Keeps dry foods fresh
- Durable construction
- Holds 16 ounces / 0.5 liters
- Easy-open lid
- Dimensions: 4"L x 4"W x 4"H (10.2cm x 10.2cm x 10.2cm)
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.2386|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 4.0 x 4.0|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I do not think so. It is 2 cup capacity, but there are larger ones. I think one size up would fit 5lb bag of sugar, but it would be a tight fit.by crainier12/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes i think so. i got the realy small one.by Delft4/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, definitely not. You would probably need the 5x5x7 for a 5 lb bag of sugar.by ecu00grad4/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 18.6 Cup rectangle, 4.4 liters (pretzels in photo) is larger than a 5lb bag of sugar. There are 3-4 inches of space leftover. I don't know if the next smallest, which I'm finding is 2.7 liters, would hold a whole bag. As for flour, not sure if any will hold a whole bag as there should be 20 cups of flour in a 5lb bag and the largest container is 18.6. These are pretty heavy when full. Also, they are 12" tall so they have to be turned to fit on my pantry shelves. I was going to lay them down, but grabbing them by the lid will not work, it will pull them off.by amom23kiddos1/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I BOUGHT A WHOLE SET FOR 16.00 FROM WALMART A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO ON LINE, I DONT SEE THEM NOW ON LINE MAYBE IN THE STORE-GREAT CONTAINERSby RATTLED12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your store manager might be able to offer you a case price, but I would doubt it. Also, you probably wouldn't be happy trying to make everything fit in one size of these if you are working with a pantry. Yes they are air tight.by amom23kiddos1/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?