Better Homes and Gardens Slip Cover Sofa, Multiple Colors
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Add elegance and functionality to your living space with the Better Homes and Gardens Slip Cover Sofa, Multiple Colors. Designed to fit in with any decor style, it will transform the look of your room without all of the hassle. Each seat cushion on this spacious sofa is made with polyurethane foam and wrapped with polyester fiber for superior comfort. The 100 percent cotton removable cover is washable and can be ironed while off the frame for easy maintenance. The durable solid wood frame of the sofa will ensure that the couch stays looking and feeling great for many years. The soft back cushions are also filled with polyester fiber for a plush seating experience. With accent welting on the arms and cushions, the Better Homes and Gardens Sofa is an ideal way to add a touch of style to your home. It is available in two different colors, so you can choose what best suits your decor.
Better Homes and Gardens Slip Cover Sofa, Multiple Colors:
- Material: 100% cotton
- Durable and easy to remove
- The Better Homes and Gardens sofa cover is machine washable for easy care
- Can be ironed while off the frame
- Comfortable dacron-wrapped polyurethane seat cushions
- Fiber-filled back cushions
- Size: 86"L x 34"W x 35"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Model No.:||W302-00 11 24082|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||139.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||86.0 x 34.0 x 35.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the entire couch for us came in 2 boxes everything except the wood was vaccum packed. The head rests were bent wrong and we couldnt get the back s to fit so we had to hire someone at our expense to fix it. The directions said 2 people 30 minutes so very untrue . The couch is together now but the cushions dont look like they match!by Lessonlearner1/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Frame is built and all you have to do is put the upper back panel on. Very easy and you have to put the covers on.by Rdock8/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to put the upper back panel on but that is easy and of course you have to put the cover on.by Rdock10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sofa comes complete except a sort of headrest that inserts into holes on the top back, and screwing in the legs, and putting on the slipcover.by bunchesofun10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You only have to fix the Feet on, back support slots in the top then the cover goes on.by Pilatesmum10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they can be washed in cold water but be sure to dry them only partly and hang up to finish drying. The cover is cotton and may shrink some if you totally dry the cover in a hot dryer.by Rdock8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat cushions got dirty and I took them off and washed them. Dried them on air only till they were almost dry then put them back on the cushions. Worked fine.by bunchesofun3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Good question, it goes on the back of the sofa where the back cushions will lean up against...it adds height to back rest...you have to make small slits and bang them down with you handby FarmChickory1/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It fits along the top back. If you look closely there are holes in the top that the metal rods fit into. You push it through the covering fabric.by bunchesofun1/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are tightby Rdock4/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a very tight fit. Steaming the slip covers after they are on helps smooth everything out, but no, it does not look as perfect as pictured. the color is not the same at all. It is a mushroom color, not beige.by An anonymous customer4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they fit tight.by bunchesofun9/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
- from $29.00
- from $71.91
- from $60.29
- Rollbackfrom $48.20