About this item
The Better Homes and Gardens Royal Plush Throw is perfect for chilly evenings or to keep warm for an afternoon nap. The reversible sherpa and plush fabric of this Better Homes and Gardens throw will add a stylish touch to your bedding. The sherpa throw is machine washable for easy care. This soft throw made of 100 percent polyester for durability.
Better Homes and Gardens Royal Plush/Sherpa Throw:
- 100 percent polyester
- Reversible sherpa and plush fabric
- Size: 50" x 60"
- Machine washable
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||50.0 x 60.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I suppose you could "sew" it on the inside using a "name tag"....by An anonymous customer1/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope, this blanket can not be personalized.by Quincy121/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby RM8812/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Before purchase it is plain. If you want to have someone personalize it find a local seamstress to see if it can be threaded or thickness of blanket after purchase.by wranglerswthrt12/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Smallerby MerylGirl3/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Smaller than a twin sheet... It's more of a single person comforter, like a camping blanket.by ohge12/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I saw animal prints in my local Walmart about 4 months ago. Maybe go to your local Walmart and ask customer service.by S893K12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I went in several stores across several states while travelling during Thanksgiving, looking for a specific pattern that I wanted which sold out in just 2 days at our local store. I noticed that many of the stores had completely different designs than the others. Also, some were packaged in folded squares, but in other stores they were rolled up even though they were exactly the same blankets. Then I went online to look, and found that some of those designs were different as well... I would recommend calling some nearby stores and asking an associate to check to see if the style you are looking for is in stock.by my4foxes10/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?