About this item
Add classic, traditional style to a bedroom with the help of this versatile Better Homes and Gardens Quilt Sham. The face and back are made of comfortable and durable 100 percent cotton, and the fill is a cotton olefin blend designed for long-lasting use. This embroidered sham features an elegant and rich subtle swirling leaf pattern throughout that is embroidered with elaborate Matelasse stitches over a solid background. In addition, it features a scalloped edge in a contrasting and coordinating color that brings the center pattern and colors together, creating a charming look. This decorative pillow sham is designed to be used with the Pembroke Matelasse Coverlet (sold separately) or a solid colored bedspread or quilt that blends with existing decor and suits your personal needs. This easy to care for Pembroke Matelasse sham will blend with many styles of decor.
Pair it with additional items from the Better Homes and Gardens Pembroke Matelasse collection to complete the look.
Better Homes and Gardens Pembroke Matelasse Sham:
- Delicate fan-leaf patterns embroidered in intricate Matelasse stitches
- A quick, easy way to update the look of your bed
- Matches with the Pembroke Matelasse Coverlet
- Pembroke Matelasse sham size: 20" x 28", 1 sham (standard size)
- Face and back: 100% cotton
- Embroidery: 100% polyester
- Filling: 96% cotton; 4% olefin
- Care instructions: machine wash cold separately, gentle cycle; do not bleach; tumble dry low; cool iron if needed; do not dry clean
- Ideal for a master or guest bedroom
- Easy to care for and maintain
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi Go-Go, This is obviously a personal preference, but I would go with something in a tan colorway to match Pembroke Coverlet. Thank you and I hope this helps!by BH&G Product Expert3/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that I know of. I would suggest roman shades in deep wine red to match the borders.by An anonymous customer4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Why don't you carry a king-size pillow sham for the Pembroke Matelasse coverlet set? You only have "standard" size shams.
- King Quilts rarely come with King shams..Three standard work perfectly across the bed, Much higher end quilts may have them, but you may be missing out on the workmanship and and beauty. It has the appearance of a very expensive quilt, considering I bought it at Walmart. they can't be beat.by Alicerose45/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?