About this item
Refresh your living space with this classic Better Homes and Gardens Outdoor Chaise Cushion. This Ribbon Stripe patio chaise cushion fits most standard patio furniture. Filled with everLUXE poly, the latest in fiber technology, this cushion provides long-lasting comfort. Covered in easy-care fabric that resists the outdoor elements including UV protection to resist fading, this cushion cleans easily with soap and water. It is made from 100 percent outdoor polyester fabric with a protective treatment that helps repel water. Self-ties on the chaise lounge cushion help to fasten it in place. Add this Better Homes and Gardens Outdoor Chaise Cushion to your outdoor furniture to give it a classic, yet modern look, which will coordinate with the rest of the BHG Ribbon Stripe collection (sold separately).
Better Homes and Gardens Outdoor Chaise Cushion, Ribbon Stripe:
- Fits most standard patio furniture
- Chaise bed dimensions are 48"L x 21"W x 3"H
- Back dimensions are 24"L x 21"W x 3"H
- Filled with everLUXE poly, the latest in fiber technology which provides long lasting comfort
- Durable, 100 percent outdoor polyester fabric
- Protective treatment helps to repel water
- UV protection to resist fading
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Self ties to fasten cushion
- Coordinates with rest of BHG Ribbon Stripe collection
- Ribbon Stripe is also available in a wrought iron seat pad, deep seat bottom and pillow back
- Made in the USA of imported fabric
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.0 x 21.0 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.