Similar items in stock
Better Homes and Gardens Oglesby Curtain Rod, 5/8" Rod Diameter
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Change the look of your existing window treatment with the Better Homes and Gardens Curtain Rod. It features gleaming faceted finials with a burnished bronze finish sure to complement any home's decor. Complete the look with the coordinating holdbacks (sold separately). This adjustable curtain rod comes ready to install with mounting brackets and hardware included. Add a new look in minutes with this attractive accessory.
Better Homes and Gardens Curtain Rod, Oglesby:
- Decorative window rod set
- Burnished bronze finish
- Coordinating holdbacks sold separately
- Imported: made in China
- Decorative curtain rod features gleaming faceted finials
- Comes ready to install with mounting brackets and hardware included
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||48.00 x 1.75 x 1.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- very dark, but does NOT give the appearance of blackby pepper722712/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is like a burnt caramel color.by Jondee12/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby darabob4/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Barbie, it's black..It really is very pretty.by LoveLaughLive21/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- contemporaryby pepper72274/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it would fit either style depending on your furniture and color scheme.by darabob4/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not necessary depending on your preferences, curtains hanging straight or draped to the sideby pepper72273/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are usually "U" shaped hardware, installed on the wall at about mid- window, to hold back your curtains if you want them away from the window temporarily, as during the day to let in light and then just slip them out and the curtains are hanging straight again, some people use them all the time to show blinds or sheers beneathby pepper72273/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?