Better Homes and Gardens Medallion Damask Tablecloth
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $7.65 Was $8.97Save $1.32
- Rollback$7.65 Was $8.75Save $1.10
- from $19.99
- from $11.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The beautiful Better Homes and Gardens Medallion Damask Tablecloth brings a modern twist to a classic item. Its tonal colors complement traditional ivory or white dinnerware as well as contemporary colored dinnerware. Elegant while easy to clean, the Better Homes and Gardens Medallion Damask Tablecloth is the perfect decor solution for any occasion.
Better Homes and Gardens Medallion Damask Tablecloth:
- Modern twist on a classic design
- Cross-dyed medallion damask tablecloth in elegant color and design
- Perfect for entertaining and special occasion
- 52% cotton, 48% polyester blend
- Spills and stains wash right out
- Machine wash; tumble dry
|Primary Color:||Off White|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||60.0 x 84.0 x 0.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is this tablecloth wrinkle resistant, permanent press or require "little or no ironing"? Does it require ironing????
- It looks OK out of the dryer, but it does IMO require a touch-up with an iron. No creases remained after the first wash & dry. However, per my review, this tablecloth shrank 3 inches in both width and length after the first wash and dry.by SuzyGirl3/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They recommended the tablecloth be washed before first use. So I washed and dried it and put it right on the table. It needed NO ironing. Just lovely.by An anonymous customer3/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is not bright color. I'd say it is lighter than lime green.by Tusik12/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $5.79
- $11.04 Was $12.00Save $0.96
- Rollback$47.10 Was $50.93Save $3.83
- $7.13 Was $7.85Save $0.72