Better Homes and Gardens Sorbet Floral Indoor/Outdoor Rug, Multiple Sizes
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Better Homes and Gardens Floral Cascade 5' x 8' Area Rug adds texture and beauty to any home. With its sturdy marine backing, this lovely area rug is designed to withstand the rigors of both indoor and outdoor use. Use it to turn your deck or patio into a comfortable and inviting living space. The bold floral pattern evokes the bright shades of spring, and will brighten any walkway or room.
Better Homes and Gardens Floral Cascade 5' x 8' Area Rug:
- Area rug is great for indoor or outdoor use
- Bold floral pattern evokes the colors of spring
- Durable loop construction
- Area rug material content: 100 percent nylon
- Marine backing
- Floral area rug is very easy to clean and care for
- Area rug dimensions: 60" x 96" (152 cm x 243 cm)
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.66|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||96.0 x 60.0 x 0.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Similar to a plastic type backing that can withstand water.by Potter319/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Marine outdoor carpet is usually made with an olefin top layer and a rubber backing. The backing on marine carpets is designed to keep water in rather that allowing it to leak out onto flooring. Marine carpet is named for its primary use on boats and boat trailers, but indoor-outdoor marine carpeting can also be installed indoors such as in basements where moisture is a problem. Marine carpet is also practical in garages, on patios and around swimming pools. It's available in subtle patterns or in plain colors such as darker shades of blue, green and red as well as gold, grays and browns.by MelodysJOY9/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased mine last summer, and the first week of being on the hot deck the rubber backing melted like black tar to the wood deck floor. A mess. Mine did not mildew, but we hang over the rails, every time it rains!by GrandBlancJavaGirl9/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine took a couple days to dry, but only if I hung them somewhere. If left to dry in place, it can be a week.by VinMur4/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?