Better Homes and Gardens Oakmore Place Flat-Panel TV Stand for Flat-Screen TVs up to 50", Dark Oak
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Upgrade your living room's look with the Better Homes and Gardens Oakmore Place Flat-Panel TV Stand, which features a classic and timeless style. This multi-function stand has a rich, deep color finish that lends appeal to most any space. It is specifically designed to hold flat screen television sets of up to 50" and can accommodate as much as 95 lbs. It also offers ample room for as many as four media components or can double as a display area for family photos, books, CDs and other items. The large drawers can also organize bigger items like DVD and magazines. The wire management solution at the back of this dark oak wood TV stand keeps cords out of sight. The stand is made with engineered wood for a sturdy and durable piece of furniture.
Better Homes and Gardens Oakmore Place Flat-Panel TV Stand:
- Timeless traditional style updated with simple details
- Holds flat screen TVs of up to 50" and 95 lbs
- Open shelves provide ample rooom for up to 4 media components
- Large drawers neatly organize DVDs, magazines and other media and knick-knacks
- Wire management solution at the back keeps cords organized and out of sight
- 46"L x 18.2"W x 23.4"H
- Engineered wood built to last for many years
- Wood TV stand has a laminate dark oak finish
- Model# 411644
See all TV standson Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.Televisions sold separately. See all televisions.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||98.025|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||45.984 x 18.15 x 23.425|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it will its a great table for that kind of tvby fishmansunset2/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This will work for a 37 inch tv. You would have more space on either side than if you had a larger tv. I think it would be fine.by 3daughtersIlove12/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would if the TV doesn't weight more than 90lbs.by tinker32057/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My cabinet is very sturdy but I have a 42" flat screen. I guess it depends on the weight of your TV. Like I said, mine is very sturdy.by tlarry616/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It might look at little small on the stand, but so long as the weight is within the quoted limit, it should be fine. The stand has a small bar on the top and front of it and if you're talking about a projection screen TV, then you might want to leave that off the final build.by FuzzyCthulhu6/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes if your in the weight range. This is a tough cabinet but can be moved by myself with my dolly,by mydoggiebarks5/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I just bought it for my 37" and it looks great!by klm1595/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is junkby oceanman12312/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No not at all it is very sturdy once the back is nailed on.by CWNY10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no its very sturdyby ashleydawn875/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- pretty much yes and dont move it when your finished making it. mine is leaning really bad. Im stupid for still using it but its the only one i have. I hope it wont collapse all the way and smash my xbox360 and other electronicsby jkwwilburn10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Cookie7812/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have 4 components & what are the L,H,& D of the openings& is openings in the back for the units to breath. thanks
- Each side of the compartments are 21 inches wide. One shelf on each side have 3 positions. On the lowest, the bottom opening is 3 1/4 inches, above it would be 5 3/4 inches. If split evenly on the middle setting each opening will be 4 1/2 inches high. The is about a 1 1/2 hole for each compartment for cables. Additional ones could be made even thought there seems to be enough space around my components for air circulationby tinker32054/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each of the four shelves has a punch-out hole that is about 1" or so in diameter.by tlarry616/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can't state the dimensions, but I tell you that the compartments are not open at the back and building the unit without the backing boards is not an option- trust me on that, from experience.by FuzzyCthulhu3/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?