Better Homes and Gardens Down Alternative Blanket Collection
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get ready for those cold nights with this down alternative blanket. The dobby stripe pattern gives this blanket dimension and a lovely sheen to the fabric. The versatility allows you to use this blanket to spruce up your bed or toss it on the couch to keep you warm while you read a book or watch your favorite show. This down alternative blanket features a fiberfill and a two-inch satin binding around the edges that gives a nice finished look to this beautiful blanket.
Better Homes and Gardens Down Alternative Blanket:
- 100 percent Polyester Microfiber
- 2" satin binding
- Dobby stripe pattern
- Machine washable
- Full/Queen size: 90" x 90"
- King size: 108" x 90"
- Available in multiple colors
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 12.0 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- As far as I know- its not down feathers....no feathers inside like the huge expensive ones. This is much like a regular cotton/poly comforter...but alittle bit heavier...by Shoppchic282/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It usually means the fill is synthetic, that if you have allergies to feather's this product would not be a problem for you.by IBELIS12/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is more like 1/2 blanket, 1/2 comforter. Generally, a blanket is more knitted or fleece. This blanket is more satin-like. Hope this helps.by WallkillPantherMom2/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This blanket feels soft like a comforter but keeps you warm like a blanket should. It is pretty enough to use as a comforter. Great for summer months in TX heat.by harpanella12/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has the look and feel of a down blanket but does not use down for the filling. An alternative synthetic material that resembles down is used instead.by menaj2/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?