About this item
Brighten up a room with this multi-color taffeta panel in spice tones. This 100% polyester window treatment is 54" x 84" and is fully lined for a decorator look. The fabric of the multi-color taffeta panel is a soft-luster taffeta with a silky hand.
Better Homes and Gardens Campari Multi-Color Taffeta Panel:
- Spice tones
- 54" x 84"
- Fully lined
- 100% polyester
- Soft-luster taffeta with a silky hand
- Machine wash on the cold gentle cycle without using bleach
- Tumble dry on low and use a cool iron
See all curtains on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||84.0 x 54.0 x 84.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes they have a separate valence.by wanderso765/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did see the Capari valance sold separately on walmart.com.by Newbee19313/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby sunnyj1244/14/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- muted colors but same colors as in other BH&G faux silk panels in stores. Rust, Khaki, Honey Gold, Beige, and muted red are predominant with a parchment tone also.by wanderso765/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- red, yellow, gold, burnt orange, shade of greensby sunnyj12411/4/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- BH&G and Wal Mart have a coverlet with shams in a diamond solid pattern that would work. I would steer towards the red. Now that would be a looker, that is if you like red. I do!!!by wanderso765/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not seen a bedspread or comforter -- but keep in mind that this panel has several different colors and either color would match this panel. I put a gold sheer behind these panels and that color really brought out the panel -- you might think about getting something like gold, sage or any of the other colors that would go great with this panel!by Newbee19313/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?