About this item
Add a classy touch to any photo with the Better Homes and Gardens Picture Frame. This ornate 8 x 10 picture frame features eye-catching scalloped detailing on the inner frame. The entire frame features a stunning bronze finish that will make your photo stand out. This elegant bronze picture frame works with both traditional and contemporary decor styles and it adds instant sophistication to your home. The Better Homes and Gardens Picture Frame looks gorgeous on a tabletop surface — and it also looks incredible when mounted on the wall. The ornate 8 x 10 picture frame is easy to use, and your photograph will look absolutely dazzling inside of it. This Better Homes and Gardens Picture Frame in bronze complements black and white or colored photographs.
Better Homes and Gardens Picture Frame, Bronze:
- 8" x 10" photo frame
- Ornate frame with scalloped detailing and bronze finish
- Great with both traditional and contemporary styles
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this frame is not available in 18x24. Sorry...by An anonymous customer4/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought 2 collage frames in this style a few months ago that are 18x24 and they were on clearance. I haven't seen them since so maybe they were discontinuing that size?by FieldGreens10/20/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have it displayed on a table.by TxTwyla3/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby TezaLovesBargains1/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- seems to beby diyasuman7/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From a distance the material looks nice but it is not wood. It appears to be some sort of plastic-resin. I've had mine two years on the wall and am happy with it.by Colormuller1/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?