About this item
The Better Homes and Gardens Bombay 16" Decorative Planter combines style with functionality to give you a durable planter. You'll be able to accommodate a wide variety of floral arrangements with this planter.
Bombay 16" Decorative Planter:
- Lightweight resin construction in a ceramic finish
- Easy to move
- For indoor and outdoor use
- UV resistant
- Resists temperatures up to -20 degrees Fahrenheit
- Size accommodates a large variety of plants and floral arrangements
- Tan Almond finish
- Dimensions: 15.5" L x 15.5" W x 12" H
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.5 x 15.5 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Drain holes must be drilled. A very simple process.by LadyMadison6/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I used my drill and made some.by JudyB6106/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but it was easy to drill holes with a standard drill bit.by sonador6/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! It's easy to drill the holes in the planter.by PenPo4/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did in all mine so they can drain excess water.by BradentonArch10/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. This pot looks like a golden color. I have one that is sort of a tan color. Can anyone tell me if this is actually a golden yellow as it appears
- They look very close to the picture. The lower portion is a rich looking yellow-golden color, and the upper (ribbed) part is a darker, honey color. They look like real ceramic! Beautiful pots!by PenPo4/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?