Similar items in stock
- $29.96 List price $41.48Save $11.52
- $15.64 Was $17.96Save $2.32
- Reduced Price$31.91 List price $52.99Save $21.08
Better Homes and Gardens Bombay Decorative Planter, Tan Almond, Multiple Sizes
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Better Homes and Gardens Bombay 16" Decorative Planter combines style with functionality to give you a durable planter. You'll be able to accommodate a wide variety of floral arrangements with this planter.
Bombay 16" Decorative Planter:
- Lightweight resin construction in a ceramic finish
- Easy to move
- For indoor and outdoor use
- UV resistant
- Resists temperatures up to -20 degrees Fahrenheit
- Size accommodates a large variety of plants and floral arrangements
- Tan Almond finish
- Dimensions: 15.5" L x 15.5" W x 12" H
|Recommended Location:||Indoor and Outdoor|
|Material:||Resin , Ceramic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BH11-066-009-05|
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.50 x 15.50 x 12.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Drain holes must be drilled. A very simple process.by LadyMadison6/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I used my drill and made some.by JudyB6106/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but it was easy to drill holes with a standard drill bit.by sonador6/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! It's easy to drill the holes in the planter.by PenPo4/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did in all mine so they can drain excess water.by BradentonArch10/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- from $4.75