About this item
This all-new and gorgeous edition of "Better Homes and Gardens Baking "(the first major all-purpose BH&G baking title published since 1998) is a compendium of irresistible cookies, brownies, cakes, pies, cobblers, pastries, and breads--from everyday sweets to special-occasion show-stoppers. It has everything you need to bake fuss-free and with delicious results for bake sales, cookie swaps, birthday parties, holiday tables, or just because you're in the mood to bake. You'll find:
- More than 400 recipes for luscious baked goods such as Cinnamon Rolls (with four fun shape variations), Raspberry French Silk Pie Bars, and Herbed Boule
- More than 250 photos showcase the recipes and clarify techniques
- Chapter-opener features with classic recipes that teach secrets to baking success
- Make-It-Mine recipes with choices to help you adapt to your taste, convenience, and occasion
- Make-It-Mini guides to help bakers turn out scrumptious sweets in smaller sizes
This will surely be the go-to baking reference and inspiration for years to come.
|Contributed by:||Better Homes and Gardens Books|
|Publisher:||Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company|
|Publish Date:||Oct 08, 2013|
|Number of Pages:||528|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.86|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.75 x 10.0 x 1.5|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.