About this item
The Better Homes and Gardens All-over Ruffle Pillow is perfect for the bedroom or living room. This beautiful home accent sports a contemporary decorative floral design and has the look and feel of soft satin. The luxurious item is sure to add an inviting charm to your home. The 17" x 17" pillow is made from 100 percent polyester and it contains a soft polyester fill as well. It is available in three vibrant shades sure to fit your decorating needs. The colors include Red Sedona, Gray Shadow and Costa Brown. The ruffles on this attractive pillow retain their shape well. Add a touch of understated luxury to your space with this item.
Better Homes and Gardens All-Over Ruffles Pillow:
- Satin look and feel
- Textured ruffle floral patterning
- Made of 100 percent polyester
- Polyester fill
- Measures: 17" x 17"
- Ruffles maintain their shape well
- Imported; made in China
- Available in Red Sedona, Gray Shadow and Costa Brown
- This satin pillow is very durable
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.0 x 17.0 x 0.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. how does the fullness of this pillow compare to other accent pillows.I have the ones that came with my sofa which are full pillow.
- The pillows are plenty full. They aren't so much so that I would call them firm, but I have had mine over a year and they don't slouch at all. They still look as good as the day I got them.by Justjennw4/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have one that feels understuffed and the other ones do not so the thinner filled one I put on an accent chair in the bedroom. Looks fabulous.by Redridinghood224/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This pillow is a little flater than some, but that is what appealed to me when using. It fits behind my back well. I see my other family and friends using it also.by Pickyinpink3/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not to me. I really like the amount of stuffing the pillow has in it. It is not a thick as some sofa pillows but it's thick enough.by redangel736/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Angliagirl5/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's not understuffed, but it also is a nice decorative pillow, so using it as an everyday pillow laying on it and using it in everyday situations will eventually flatten out the pillow. but a simple fluff of the pillow will make it poofy again.by eellsworth4/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is fully stuffed & looks very good.by hanahan1/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered this pillow to match my daughter's comforter set. It feels as stuffed as most throw pillows, definitely not under-stuffed. It's very pretty too, and doesn't stay smashed down after it's been laid on. Hope that helps!by Olyvia11/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That depends upon how much stuffing you prefer. It is moderately stuffed. With the stitching and puffy design, I think too much stuffing would not do this pillow justice. However, if knowing that it doesn't collapse upon use helps in any way, then rest assured it has sufficient stuffing.by Catieschoice1/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the smaller pillows like this do not have as much stuffing as sofa pillows...and the fabric is a lighter weight than the upholstery fabric, but it looks good and nice for the price.by americanflag4/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I bought it for my daughters' black and white bedroom set. It is so close to black, that it could be considered a faded black pillow. I would buy it even if you are only looking for black pillows. It is gorgeous, and worth the money. My daughter loves it, and I actually thought about keeping it for my room. Yes, it looks close enough to be black.by Kjersti744/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It's very red.by femalesailor4/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought the chocolate ones, but I've seen the Grey Shadow pillows in person at our local Walmart. They are a dark gray, and you are right they are almost black. I think they would work brilliantly paired with black items regardless though.by MamaGibbons4/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they look silvery black, the color says grey shadow and I have it with other black items in the room and I think they look fabulousby Redridinghood224/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THEN COLOR IS RED BUT IS MORE BURGENDYby 1226674/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is bright redby Sparkie284/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (7)Was this answer helpful?