Customers also viewed these products
Better Homes and Gardens 5-Piece Cast Iron Cookware Set
Consider these popular products
- from $95.99
- from $103.95
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enameled cast iron construction makes the Better Homes and Gardens 5-piece red cast iron cookware set ideal for cooking a wide range of recipes and a durable choice for years of use. The Dutch oven is perfect for preparing your family's favorite soups, stews and pastas, while the braiser is designed for cooking meats, rice dishes and more. The beautifully finished pieces can go from the stovetop or oven right to the table, and the cast iron retains heat beautifully to keep foods warm for serving. Developed in the famous Better Homes and Gardens Test Kitchen.
Better Homes and Gardens 5-Piece Cast Iron Cookware Set:
- Versatile cast iron cookware for making soups, stews, meats and more
- Cast iron ensures even heating and excellent heat retention
- Vibrant enamel finish is durable and scratch-resistant
- Red cast iron cookware set can be used on the stovetop or in the oven
- Goes straight to the table for serving
- Lifetime warranty
- Hand wash
- 5-piece set
- Red cast iron cookware set includes: 1 grill pan 10.5" dia., 1 covered Dutch oven with lid 3.5-qt. (3.3L), 1 covered braiser with lid 4-qt. (3.8L)
- Red cast iron cookware set was developed in the famous Better Homes and Gardens Test Kitchen
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||41.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.5 x 13.31 x 13.69|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes you can be careful because the pots heat really fast and your using oil so you want to take cautionby Tillia183/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not recommend it. But then that's me. You could pick up a cheap (but great) cast iron dutch oven at the local thrift stores or even on c.l. I guess what I am saying is that the enamel dutch oven is just too pretty to take a chance ruin the look. That is part of the charm of having enamel cookware in the kitchen-the bright and happy colors.by texaslilly12/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do the items with lids in the 5-piece set have enameled or just black cast iron interior?
- The interior of the lidded pieces are coated with enamel, the only cast iron showing on these is around the rims. Really like them, as they can go from stovetop to oven and they conduct heat extremely well!by flybynursing3/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lids are enameled alsoby jazmez1/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Where are these made???? I will only buy American products and I haven't seen anywhere of what country they are made in.
- Their made in the usaby Tillia183/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is made in USA it says so on the potsby jazmez2/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?