Customers also viewed these products
- from $49.97
- Rollbackfrom $55.13
- from $89.95
Better Homes and Gardens 5-Piece Cast Iron Cookware Set
Consider these popular products
- from $88.20
- Rollback$139.00 Was $149.00Save $10.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enameled cast iron construction makes the Better Homes and Gardens 5-piece red cast iron cookware set ideal for cooking a wide range of recipes and a durable choice for years of use. The Dutch oven is perfect for preparing your family's favorite soups, stews and pastas, while the braiser is designed for cooking meats, rice dishes and more. The beautifully finished pieces can go from the stovetop or oven right to the table, and the cast iron retains heat beautifully to keep foods warm for serving. Developed in the famous Better Homes and Gardens Test Kitchen.
Better Homes and Gardens 5-Piece Cast Iron Cookware Set:
- Versatile cast iron cookware for making soups, stews, meats and more
- Cast iron ensures even heating and excellent heat retention
- Vibrant enamel finish is durable and scratch-resistant
- Red cast iron cookware set can be used on the stovetop or in the oven
- Goes straight to the table for serving
- Lifetime warranty
- Hand wash
- 5-piece set
- Red cast iron cookware set includes: 1 grill pan 10.5" dia., 1 covered Dutch oven with lid 3.5-qt. (3.3L), 1 covered braiser with lid 4-qt. (3.8L)
- Red cast iron cookware set was developed in the famous Better Homes and Gardens Test Kitchen
|Brand:||Better Homes and Gardens|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.50 x 13.31 x 13.69 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Do larger pieces come in this Better homes and gardens cast iron enamel series of cookware?
- 6quarts are pretty big anything thing bigger than that is HUGE good luck finding the pot of your choiceby Tillia183/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does come in a 6 quart. I saw one at the store, but I wanted the smaller one. You should be able to order it separately through the web site.by JanMomRD2/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes-but just be careful to lift off surface, not just scoot across to adjust position on your stove. Very heavy, could scratch surface if you're not careful.by flybynursing4/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a ceramic stove top and I've been using this set for almost 3 weeks now. No problems whatsoever. Because it is heavy, you have to be careful of moving it to protect your stove top and your cookware as well. Don't drag. Lift it to move.by pearlofdorient4/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can be careful because the pots heat really fast and your using oil so you want to take cautionby Tillia183/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not recommend it. But then that's me. You could pick up a cheap (but great) cast iron dutch oven at the local thrift stores or even on c.l. I guess what I am saying is that the enamel dutch oven is just too pretty to take a chance ruin the look. That is part of the charm of having enamel cookware in the kitchen-the bright and happy colors.by texaslilly12/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?