Better Homes and Gardens 4-Piece Comforter Set, Leaf Garden
Customers also considered
- Clearancefrom $40.22
- Rollbackfrom $47.00
- from $62.97
- from $49.96
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bring the beauty of an autumn afternoon to your bedroom with the Better Homes and Gardens 4-Piece Comforter Set. Swirling with a garden of fanciful leaves, the comforter's Leaf Garden pattern is finished with a silky brown band edged in teal blue. The Better Homes and Gardens 4-Piece Comforter Set instantly refreshes your bed and is machine-washable for easy care.
Better Homes and Gardens 4-Piece Comforter Set, Leaf Garden:
- Set includes 1 comforter, 2 shams and 1 bed skirt
- Autumnal leaf pattern against cream background with teal blue and satiny brown border
- 100 percent polyester cover and fill
- Bed skirt has 15" drop length
- Care: machine wash cold; tumble dry low
- Full set includes: 82" x 90 comforter, two 20" x 26" shams and 54" x 76" bed skirt
- Queen set includes: 90" x 94" comforter, two 20" x 28" shams and 60" x 81" bed skirt
- King set includes: 106" x 94" comforter, two 20" x 36" shams and 78" x 81" bed skirt
- Made in China
|Primary Color:||Off White|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||90.0 x 82.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I bought the solid teal colored BHG sheets. They're shown in the picture. They look great and BHG makes their products in coordinating colors so decorating is easy. I recommend them highly.by 2mayos1/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that I've found at Walmart. However, try the Brylane Home website. They have a 400 thread count hemstitched cotton/sateen sheet in teal and it matches perfectly, right down to the subtle sheen on these pillow cases! I paid $50 for a full set and love them.by TCHuff12/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the picture for the bed set- there are BHG terquoise blue pillows- those match and I love em! Other then that you can use any cream flat and fitted sheets you want to- if you want it to look picturesque! Hope that helps!by Jmangi8311/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but any beige or brown set would match.by Caranda8/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have never seen any matching curtains for this set. I made my own.by 2mayos1/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't seen any that are supposed to match specifically with the bed set- However BHG has two colors in the "Grommet" style for curtains that will go exceptionally well with it! A lighter chocolate brown, and a tan/biege color. I went with the brown, and love em!by Jmangi838/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Has anyone had the same problem that I had with it coming in a different color? Mine came in a khaki green background and not the cream colored.
- mine came in cream background just as pictured.by Karasgramma3/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not had that problem nor have I seen this set with that discoloration. I'm a Walmart employee, and have seen several sets.by 2mayos1/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?