About this item
Instantly transform the look of your furniture with this Better Homes and Gardens Tufted Pillow. It is designed to be soft and plush and can be placed on your sofa, loveseat or bed for an appealing touch. This Better Homes and Gardens pillow is made of 100 percent polyester fabric and contains a poly fill for ultimate comfort. A large button adorns the center of the pillow with pleats extending from the center to the edges, creating a refined look. It is also easy to care for and maintain.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 10.0 x 3.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The color is excactly as shown.by Ginny575/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Between yellow and gold. Very subtle. Wal-Mart calls it Wheat -- I would describe it as Maze. Hope this helps...by LoyalHBCustomer5/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would call this color a pale yellowby shoppingGrami4/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yellow gold colorby dne47114/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is pretty, but it's NOT yellow, bright gold or tan...more of a muted gold. This is going to sound funny, but if you have a Home Depot sack..the color's almost match. I love it with the other bedroom colors! :D)by 3Richards12/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a subdued goldby Midgeforever8/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this pillow looks more like a yellow champagne color. Not Gold nor beige.by throughtheseasons12/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?