Better Homes and Gardens Greysoftback Mod Drum Table Shade
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Better Homes and Gardens Grey Softback Mod Drum Lamp Shade will coordinate with Better Homes and Gardens lamp bases (sold separately). This lovely table lamp shade has a soft back providing gentle lighting to illuminate any room. This silk lamp shade will make an elegant addition to your existing table lamp, and the grey faux silk blends well with most color schemes.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 14.0 x 10.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It does not attach to the lightbulb or use a harp. It has three recessed prongs with a metal ring that sits just below the lightbulb. You have to remove the lightbulb to attach it.by redecor666/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Three prongs with hole in center that attach to lamp harpby RhodeIslandMom6/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the lamp shade has a metal circle and you place that over where you put the light bulb. put the shade on first and then the light bulb very easy.by hppyhppy2/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It attaches to a lamp harp, but my lamp base was designed so that it fits right onto the lamp without a harpby princess150422/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- attaches to the light bulb, NOT the lamp harp as I had expected.by whalewatcher78782/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A soft black.by redecor667/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's black. (or a very, very dark brown)by Coko215211/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Looks like taupe/bronze shade with black trim.by lin674016/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the lamp shade has a metal circle and you place the metal circle on top of where you put the light bulb. put the shade on first then the lightbulbby hppyhppy8/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use the harp or bulb secured, depends on the type of shade you purchase. WalMart sells an adjustable height harp too. That's nice. I ended up with a shade where it sits on the area where the bulb secures the shade.by ShopsOnline336188/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (7)Was this answer helpful?