Bestform Maternity Soft-Cup Nursing Bras 2-Pack
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
See our full collection of Maternity Clothing.
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Hand wash , Line dry , Iron as needed using low temperature. , Use non-chlorine bleach when needed|
|Fabric Content:||cotton , exclusive of trim , spandex|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 7.0 x 0.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This bra is true to size, however every new mother will tell you that you cannot predict how your body will change after delivery! So if you are already nursing, you should get your actual size. If you are still in your pregnancy, it would be best to wait until at least a month before your due date to try to get a close as possible fit. As always, be sure it fits comfortably once you receive it. A tight fit will not make you a happy mommy!by LeadingLadyCo11/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am normaly 36C. I got this one in 38C and it runs a little big, which is perfect coz your breast will be a size or 2 bigger anywayby Cookienator11/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought the actual size, now if your buying in advance and still pregnant. When you get your milk in after you have the baby I would expect another cup. In that case get one bigger,by CHRISSZI3/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would recommend buying the same band size depending on weight gain during pregnancy. Same cup size too as the material is very stretchy and will give a lot for engorged breasts.by Kyller3/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i bought my actual size and it fits greatby SqueakyBoo5/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd buy bigger if you haven't delivered yet. Most women go up at least a cup size after delivery.by jordansma10/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buy your actual size now, not your pre-pregnancy size. I think that they may run a but small but the fabric is soft and stretchy so you can get away with it. Then again, I don't really know what size I am now so perhaps that is my problem. I am normally a 32B or 34A ordered a 34C. The band feels okay but the cup is a little snug but still comfortable.by ctwalmartian9/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The size it right on if you know your size. If you are pregnant, your size will change. To be on the safe side, I would advise measuring yourself.by Parent4208/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I went one size bigger, but I'm also still pregnant. The size ended up being perfect with just a tad room for them to get bigger once they fill upby Jessmarie15285/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- actual sizeby ntmcc8/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How can I choose the blue and pink individually? I am not interested to buy the white ones. Can it be possible?
- When you choose the size you also choose the color for each bra.by MomAmy59/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can't. It's 1 color bra with a white one automatically.by Nthai7/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?