Best in Show Dog Kennel, 6'H x 5'W x 10'L
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Best in Show Steel Dog Kennel offers 1-inch extended legs for easy cleaning. It is designed with five modular pre-built panels and one pre-constructed gate outfitted with all the necessary hardware. This Lucky Dog kennel can be assembled quickly with the included easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
Best in Show Dog Kennel, 6'H x 5'W x 10'L:
- Galvanized steel frame
- Tube frame is 100% galvanized after the welding process to prevent rust
- No tie wire material required
- A 1'' extended leg under kennel for easy cleaning and air circulation
- Galvanized dog kennel includes 5 modular pre-built panels
- 1 pre-constructed gate
- #CL 60010 G
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Model No.:||CL 60010 G|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||224.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||120.0 x 48.0 x 72.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, but you can buy an arched roof fixture that supports a tarp which covers the entire top of a 5'X10'X6' kennel. It's sold seperately. Price range is from $65 to $95 on web sites.by PeteyB7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- roofs are availableby companyrep1/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not have a roof.by cr4shd0wn11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is very easy to do thisby companyrep3/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can pretty much do what ever you want with the panels. The are put together with brackets that are not fixed to the panels and if left just a little loose, you can shape the kennel to whatever works for you. I have seen pictures on line where they have used 3 of these kennels to make one huge one. Really neat!by happymaddie3/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?