Bernat Twist 'n Twirl Yarn
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bernat Twist 'n Twirl Yarn is the newest trend in knitting-fun and quick-ruffle yarn. This Bernat knitting yarn is made of 100 percent acrylic material. This 100 Bernat yarn roll features 33 yards of yarn and comes in a medium weight number of four. The needle size and gauge of this Bernat Twist and Twirl Yarn is variable due to the special techniques required to knit this ruffle yarn.
Bernat Twist 'n Twirl Yarn:
- 100 percent acrylic
- 3.5 oz/100 g
- 33 yd
- Medium weight no. 4
- Needle size and gauge is variable due to the special techniques required to knit this ruffle yarn
- Machine wash and dry
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.231|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.25 x 3.6 x 3.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. When I pull the Bernat Twist & Twirl yarn open it won't stay that way. How do I keep it from rolling back up?
- Roll it onto a paper towel holder (the inner cardboard) prior to using the yarn!!by LuluSoCA4/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You just have to keep pulling it open and after you've completed your project it will stay open somewhat. It's not as good a yarn as Sashay by Red Heart. I don't know about you but I don't plan to ever buy this type of Bernat yarn again.by Knittenchick4/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A friend of mine took the yarn completely apart and rolled it back up on the open side. I didn't like working with this yarn at all.by njoyn44/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It wont stay open. Use the hand that holds the yarn to spread it out while working with it.by naomie103/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go into UTube: and ask how to knit a ruffle scarf. There is a video on how to do it. Which is very good.by garve3/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I keep it open with my other fingers as I am working with it.by lginney2/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Best way I use it, is to pull it apart before your craft and roll it on toilet paper roll or some hard cardboard that way it lays flat.by smiley19883/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?