Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Bernat Softee Baby Solid Yarn is an easy-care and premium, soft acrylic yarn. You will want it for all your baby projects when you feel the softness. This yarn offers large economical put up in traditional shade range with denim shades.
Bernat Softee Baby Solid Yarn:
- Weight category: 3
- 100 percent acrylic
- 5 oz/140g
- 362 yd/331 m
- Gauge: 22st x 30r = 4"/10 cm on size 6/4mm knitting needles and G6/4mm crochet hook
- Care: machine wash; tumble dry; do not bleach; do not iron; do not dry clean
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.325|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.87 x 4.31 x 3.61|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is a very soft yarn and durable, I use 4 skiens for the baby afghan in the picture attached.by granijune9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I get 10 6x6 squares out of the 5 oz softee baby yarnby nattyswife9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- got to (The crochet crowd) they have charts to let you find the size of lapagain you want make and how much yarn you will need, my self I would get at least 2 maybe 3. I have been crocheting for 50 years and I still like to use the charts, that way I don't buy to much. good luckby lyinal9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 ballsby odpb9/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?