Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Bernat Satin Solid Yarn is ideal for knit and crochet projects. It's available in a wide range of colors. Bernat satin yarn produces a clean, defined stitch and features a clear shade range. It's 100 percent acrylic and has a weight category of 4. The gauge is 18st x 24r = 4"/10 cm on size 8/5mm knitting needles and an H8/5mm crochet hook. This acrylic yarn is machine washable. The fabric is imported.
Bernat Satin Solid Yarn:
- Weight category: 4
- Bernat satin yarn is 100 percent acrylic
- 3.5 oz/100g; 200 yd/183 m
- Gauge: 18st x 24r = 4"/10 cm on size 8/5mm knitting needles and H8/5mm crochet hook
- Care: machine wash; tumble dry; do not bleach; do not iron; do not dry clean
- Imported acrylic yarn
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.225|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.53 x 3.39 x 3.39|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this is not a 6 ounce skein.by CommunityAnswer5/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say that you can use this yarn in a pattern that requires 4 ply yarn. However, be aware that most "Soft" yarns just seem to have a finer, more pliable feel to them than many standard 4 ply yarns. Sometimes you need to use your best judgement to determine if a particular yarn will suit your needs for the project you are planning. I have used soft yarns in place of other 4 ply yarns for winter scarves, mittens, hats, etc. and have been happy with the project results. I would personally, however, use a "heavier" 4 ply yarn to make items in which I did not want too much pliability ( blankets, placemats,rugs, etc.).by CroknitLady10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?