About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Bernat Giggles, 100g, will let you create beautiful items that will be long lasting. It is durable and pleasant to the touch. This will look wonderful with most ensembles. The knit yarn is designed for a multitude of arts and crafts, including crocheting and knitting. This material will let you make a unique gift for your loved ones.
Bernat Giggles, 100g:
- Soft yet durable
- Bernat yarn is pleasant to the touch
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.231|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 4.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 4 - medium worstedby LIDebNY4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is worsted weight. It is a 3.5 ounce skein. Not sure of yards. You would have to get a conversion chart on line for ounces to yards.by Saverfavors4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 medium and 185 yrdsby craftyfamily6/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. how many skeins do we get for $2.97? It says 3-100g so is that a typo or do we really get three 100g skeins?
- I think it really means 3 oz.-100g - but mine was actually 3.5 oz.-100g.by PooppeeBunnee8/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Gauge: 5.00 mm, US - 8; 18 sts - 24 rows = 4" (10 cm) 5.00 mm, US - 8; 18 sts - 24 rows = 4" (10 cm) 5.00 mm, US - 8; 18 sts - 24 rows = 4" (10 cm) Knitting Tension 18 sts - 24 rows = 4" (10 cm) Suggested Knitting Needle 5.00 mm, US - 8 4 - medium 5.00 mm, US - H/8; 14 sts - 13 rows = 4" (10 cm) 5.00 mm, US - H/8; 14 sts - 13 rows = 4" (10 cm) 5.00 mm, US - H/8; 14 sts - 13 rows = 4" (10 cm) Crochet Tension 14 sts - 13 rows = 4" (10 cm) Suggested Crochet Hook 5.00 mm, US - H/8 Contents: All Shades (164156) Content: 90% Acrylic, 10% Nylon Put-up: 3.50 oz / 100 g Length: 185 yd / 169 m Do Not Bleach. Do Not Iron / Press. Do Not Dry-Clean. Tumble dry, low heat (not exceeding 55 degrees Celcius), permanent press setting Machine wash, water not exceeding 40 degrees Celcius, delicate/gentle setting Care: Machine dryable Machine washable HOPE THAT HELPS, COPIED IT FROM BERNAT'S WEBSITEby LIDebNY7/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?