Similar items in stock
- from $3.99
Bernat Alpaca Yarn
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bernat Alpaca is a luxuriously soft bulky weight yarn - perfect for knit and crochet garments and accessories. This Alpaca blend yarn is spun with acrylic, for added softness and durability. Available in a nature-inspired, rich shade range.
Alpaca Natural Blends Yarn:
- Chunky weight yarn knits quickly with beautiful stitch definition
- Sophisticated shades that knit and crochet a fabric with a lovely drape
- Alpaca fiber is long; fine and without grease and is shinier; smoother; stronger and several times warmer than wool
- It is also heavier and less elastic than wool
- Works up quickly with beautiful stitch definition
- Content: 70% acrylic, 30% alpaca
- Ball Size: 100g / 3.5 oz, 110 meters / 120 yards
- Care: Hand wash and dry flat
- Gauge: 5 - Bulky
- Knitting Gauge: 15 sts and 20 rows with a 6 mm (U.S. 10) knitting needle
- Crochet Gauge: 11 sc and 12 rows with a 6 mm (U.S. J/10) crochet hook
- Use for: Knit and crochet accessories and garments
|Color:||Red , Orange|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 3.00 x 3.00 IN|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1095481|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.