About this item
The Berg USA BalnzBike Xtenz XL BF-3 Riding Toy is going to force your child to learn how to share, but if that doesn't happen, it will teach all the neighborhood how to run faster while they try to chase them down. This innovative pedal-powered rider sits low to the ground and is steered by how much the driver leans while they move. Air-filled rubber tires will hug the road, and a molded seat of black plastic will be the perfect place to recline while riding. The BF-3 hub lets the rider pedal forward in three different gears, brake, or even pedal in reverse, but the hand-operated brake will always bring them safely to a stop. The rear roll bar not only looks good, but it keeps the driver safe and allows you to store it by standing it on its end. Not only is this a fun ride to enjoy, it's also a fantastic leg and cardio workout as well. This riding toy is recommended for children ages 7 and up and weighs 65 lbs.
- Includes metal rollbar
- BF-3 (brake and freewheel with 3-speed gear shift) hub for easy pedal control
- Hand-operated brakes and pedal coaster brakes
- Adjustable plastic-molded sport seat
- Rear mud guards keep you safe and clean
- Specifically designed to accommodate longer legs
- Stationary handlebars help you lean to steer
- Compact upright storage
- Recumbent bike go-kart with sturdy steel frame
- Low center of gravity for quick and hard turns
- Steers by leaning
- 3 air-filled rubber tires with hybrid tread
- Forward, backward, and coasting pedal action
- Great cardio for abs, legs, and glutes
- Dimensions: 57L x 32W x 24H inches
About Berg USA Founded in 2010, Berg USA is quickly becoming a recognized name in children's riding toys with their innovative designs and attention to safety that don't get in the way of their dedication to providing outdoor exercise for both kids and adults. Berg USA designs and offers a wide variety of high-quality pedal go-karts for home or commercial use ranging in size to comfortably accommodate ages 2 through adult, as well as their versatile line of MOOV construction kits.Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||75.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.