Benzodent Denture Pain Relieving Cream - 0.25 Oz,2 pack
Customers also viewed these products
- from $7.17
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Contains maximum strength benzocaine in a unique cream base that adheres to denture sore spots.
UPC: 041167005323 - Benzodent Denture Pain Relieving Cream - 0.25 Oz,2 pack - Contains maximum strength benzocaine in a unique cream base that adheres to denture sore spots. -
MANUFACTURER: MEDLINE INDUSTRIES.
INDICATIONS:Benzodent Denture pain relieving cream :
Benzodent provides temporary relief of pain for oral discomfort caused by braces or canker sores. With the maximum amount of benzocaine allowed in an OTC oral care product, Benzodent is the dentist-preferred anesthetic for oral pain associated with new or ill-fitting dentures. The unique formula cushions and adheres to gums for pain relief that lasts for hours.
- It contains maximum strength benzocaine in a unique cream base that adheres to denture sore spots for pain relief that lasts for hours.
- Maximum strength denture pain relieving cream recommended by dentists for the treatment of denture irritations.
- Benzodent cream for temporary relief from pain and discomfort of irritations caused by dentures.
- Benzodent cream for full, partial and immediate dentures.
Benzocaine 20% .
Cellulose Gum, Eugenol, Blue #1, Red #30, Oxyquinoline Sulfate, Petrolatum.
- Benzodent cream for adult use only.
- Remove cap; break metal seal with cap point.
- Clean and dry dentures.
- Apply directly to the gums or to the denture surface that comes in contact with the affected area of the gums.
- Wait a few seconds, then reinsert dentures.
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist.
- You may use your regular denture adhesive with this product.
- NOTE: Consult your dentist regularly to insure proper-fitting dentures.
WARNINGS:Do not use for more than 7 consecutive days unless directed by a dentist. If irritation persists or inflammation, fever or infection develops, discontinue use and see your dentist immediately. Do not use if you have a history of allergy to 'caine' anesthetics. Localized allergic reactions may occur after prolonged or repeated use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Warning Text: Allergy Alert: Do Not Use If You Have A History of Allergy to Local Anesthetics Such As Procaine, Butacaine, Benzocaine, Or Other Caine Anesthetics. Localized Allergic Reactions May Occur After Prolonged Or Repeated Use. Do Not Use: For More Than 7 Consecutive Days Unless Directed By A Dentist Or A Doctor. When Using This Product: Avoid Contact With Eyes, Do Not Exceed Recommended Dosage. Stop Use and Ask A Doctor Or Dentist If: Sore Mouth Symptoms Do Not Improve In 7 Days. Swelling, Rash Or Fever Develops, Irritation, Pain Or Redness Persists Or Worsens. Keep Out of Reach of Children. If More Than Used For Pain Is Accidentally Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Benzocaine. Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose Gum, D&C Red No. 30 Lake, Eugenol, Fd&C Blue No. 1 Lake, Oxyquinoline Sulfate, Petrolatum.
Instructions: Directions: Adults and Children 2 Years and Over: Remove Cap, Break Metal Seal With Cap Point. Apply Directly to The Gums Or to The Denture Surface That Comes In Contact With The Affected Area of The Gums. If You Are Using With Dentures, Wait A Few Minutes Then Reinsert Dentures and You May Use Your Regular Denture Adhesive With This Product. Use Up to 4 Times Daily Or As Directed By A Dentist Or Doctor. Children Under 12 Years of Age Should Be Supervised In The Use of This Product. Children Under 2 Years: Consult A Dentist Or Doctor.
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CH00532|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.10 Pounds|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. thus stuff is like gum, keeps sliding off where I put it, How can I apply it to make it stay there?
- It helps to warm it up a bit before using. I usually put it under my arm for a minute or so, or you can press it against your body also.by RoswellsChild4/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $8.32 List price $8.99Save $0.67
- Reduced Price$3.68 List price $8.92Save $5.24
- $2.50 Was $2.72Save $0.22
- Reduced Price$6.80 List price $8.25Save $1.45