Benadryl Liqui-Gels Softgels Dye-Free Allergy 24 ct, 2pk Bundle
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Liqui-Gels Softgels Dye-Free
- The Histamine Blocker
- For Dye-Free Allergy Relief:
- Sneezing, Runny Nose, Itchy Watery Eyes,
- Itchy Throat
Warning Text: Do Not Use With Any Other Product Containing Diphenhydramine, Including One Applied Topically. Keep Out of Reach of Children. If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding, Ask A Health Professional Before Use.; Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, including one applied topically.Ask a doctor before use if you have:glaucoma trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisAs a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.When using this product:marked drowsiness may occur. avoid alcoholic drinks. alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness. be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery. excitability may occur, especially in children.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Each softgel is safety sealed. Do not use if blister or foil is broken.
Ingredients: Active In Each Softgel: Diphenhydramine Hci 25Mg. Inactive: Gelatin, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol 400, and Sorbitol.
Instructions: Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Over: 1 to 2 Softgels Every 4 to 6 Hours. Not to Exceed 12 Softgels In 24 Hours. Children 6 to Under 12 Years of Age: 1 Softgel Every 4 to 6 Hours. Not to Exceed 6 Softgels In 24 Hours. Children Under 6 Years of Age: Ask A Doctor.; Take very 4 to 6 hours.Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.Adults and children 12 years of age and over 25mg to 50mg (1 to 2 softgels) Children 6 to under 12 years of age 12.5mg** to 25mg (1softgel) Children under 6 years of age ask a doctor 12.5mg dosage strength is not available in this package. Do not attempt to break tablets.Store at 59? to 77?F in a dry place.Protect from light.
|Manufacturer:||Mcneil Consumer Healthcare Division of Mcneil-Ppc, Inc.|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hello Kiltikin, Thank you for your question! One of the side effects of our BENADRYL® Allergy Dye-Free Liqui-Gels® is that when using this product, drowsiness may occur. Also, when using this product, alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness and excitability may occur, especially in children. We hope this answers your question, Kiltikin! Have a great weekend!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team1/3/2014Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Elvia. Thank you for your question. We currently do not offer Adult Benadryl® is liquid form. However the recommended dose for Adults and children 12 years and over is 1 to 2 capsules every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours. We hope this information helps. Thanks for stopping by!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/14/2013Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Benadryl Liqui-Gels Softgels Dye-Free Allergy 24 ct, 2pk Bundle has two packs with 12 soft gels in each pack. A total of 24 soft gels included with your purchase. Thanks for reaching out to us, Nana!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/12/2013Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $19.97 Was $22.47Save $2.50
- $11.40 Was $23.98Save $12.58
- $3.97 Was $5.12Save $1.15
- $23.10 Was $29.86Save $6.76