Consider these popular products
- Clearancefrom $8.00
- Clearancefrom $6.26
- from $14.00
Bella Bird Women's Floral Woven Skirt
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Bella Bird women's floral woven skirt is a great pick to wear all year round! Mix and match with flats and a denim button-up shirt for a late summer look or with a flowy top and pumps for a social event.
Bella Bird Women's Floral Woven Skirt:
- 100% cotton
- Side zipper closure
- Adjustable ties on waist, removable
- A-line silhouette
- Knee length
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||machine wash cold, hang dry, no bleach|
|Fabric Content:||100% cotton|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Model No.:||BBS113 12|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm 5'7 and it hits just at the knee on me.by Thirpe5/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 24/1/2by Topmom165/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The length from top of the waistband to the bottom of the hem, is 23.5 ".by MorganleFey3/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Medium is 23.5 inches waist to hemby yellowribbon3/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say generally, yes. The exception is if it has been preshrunk or pretreated for minimal shrinkage. The label should tell you that.by An anonymous customer2/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my experience, yes, 100% cotton DOES shrink. I'm saving this skirt for summer, so I haven't washed it yet. I'll probably tumble in the dryer on low after washing & then hang to finish drying.by ArmyMom3Sons2/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this did not shrinkby ksed4/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?