Bell Sports PickWisk Wicker Errand Basket
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Bell Sports PickWisk Errand Wicker Basket is a classic choice for carrying your belongings while biking. This basket makes it easier to carry your supplies, groceries and more. The positive lock quick-release handlebar mount allows you to easily mount this basket or remove it when you want.
Bell Sport PickWisk Wickers Errand Basket:
- Classic design, durable wicker construction
- Wicker bike basket perfect for shopping, school books and more
- Positive locking, quick-release handlebar mount allows for easy on/off from bike
- Bell basket
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Age End:||and up|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.5 x 11.5 x 9.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby Dpuffy11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby cecilia1711/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does, very nicely.by Sistertee11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm glad you asked. The ad says the basket has "Positive locking, quick-release handlebar mount allows for easy on/off from bike". I ordered the basket and it came in with straps. Fortunately I went and found the basket I wanted in the store itself and returned this one. I don't know whether its "random" on which basket you get when you order it on Walmart.com. But the basket I found in the store itself with the handlebar mount is the Bell Tote 700. I had to pay $30 for it but it was worth it to get one that came off easy from the bike. Amazon sells it for about $32, so, I know that it’s the price you should pay. But you might try to order this one and then when the strap version comes in, "demand" to get the latch version as advertised for the same price. It just wasn't worth the hassle to me to save $12.by PaulyEddyFreddy11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say water proof it...otherwise it will turn a beautiful silvery greyby Dpuffy11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a wicker type basket. I wouldn't leave it out in the rain just to be on the safe side.by Sistertee5/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not waterproof. My wife made a cover that covers both our bikes when we are traveling. I suppose you could "waterproof" it, but because its woven, completely spraying all surfaces of the basket would be difficult. Dunking it would be the only way.by PaulyEddyFreddy11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- very large 12" across and 8 in deep.by GramX67/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's about 13 inches across and about 81/2 inches deep. I hope this helps.by Sistertee7/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?