Bell Training Wheel Spotter 300 EZ
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$18.99 List price $21.99Save $3.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Bell Spotter 300 training wheels are very adjustable and fit most bikes.
Bell Training Wheel Spotter 300 EZ:
- Flexible arms keep rear wheel on the ground for faster learning and a smoother ride
- Fits bikes with 12"-20" wheels
- Easily installed
|Color:||Red , Silver , White , Multicolor , Black|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1008562 7015904|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 7.50 x 1.20 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, but you'll need to tighten the brackets tightly. They may slip some over time.by JennieM11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These things didn't hold up my son's 16 inch bicycle without him on it.by neo716658/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are designed to stabilize a bicycle not hold the complete weight of the rider. They should do just fine if the rider is 65 lbs.by kellsarah6/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. My child is about the same weight and they were very unstable.by MachanicMike5/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have a toddler bike but I have taken off the training wheels. Is this kit the only thing I will need to balance the bike or will I need a bracket?
- these require more exposed thread on the axle then the flat kind so they are thicker. Plus the plate then washer and axle nut. May not be the best option if you do not have much thread to work with.by JeffK7/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They fit right on where the training wheels came off. You just have to remove the nut, put these training wheels on and make sure you have the little brace that fits behind the nut. (it looks like a rectangle that has curved sides)That holds the training wheels and then you can tighten the nut.by momba312/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There was a set of brackets in the training wheel kit I bought and there was a set of brackets on the bike I had. The brackets on the bike with the bolts where holding the rear tire in place. The brackets on the bike did not work with the training wheels. To install the training wheels I used the brackets which came with the training wheels and the bolts which were on the bike. This left me with the brackets from the bike which I saved for later use once we do not need the training wheels anymore. In order to fasten the back tire without the training wheels a washer and bolt would be just fine it you did not save the old brackets.by simibady12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have used these on Huffy bikes and larger 10 speeds. We got some special trick posts to help them work with the 10 speed, but they've been great.by JennieM11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same problem. There is no way to fix this, take them back to the store.by KSoldier9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$31.99 List price $39.99Save $8.00
- Reduced Price$31.49 List price $34.99Save $3.50
- Reduced Price$35.99 List price $44.99Save $9.00