Customers also viewed these products
Multiuse Safety Flasher Brake Light-LED SAFETY FLASHER LIGHT
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$27.37 List price $37.08Save $9.71
- Reduced Price$9.66 List price $13.18Save $3.52
- Reduced Price$74.79 List price $101.10Save $26.31
- Reduced Price$27.42 List price $37.15Save $9.73
- Clearance$5.56 List price $11.99Save $6.43
- $87.38 List price $113.72Save $26.34
- Reduced Price$27.49 List price $37.25Save $9.76
- Reduced Price$327.47 List price $444.51Save $117.04
- $43.94 List price $57.90Save $13.96
- Reduced Price$26.64 List price $36.10Save $9.46
- Clearance$12.04 List price $24.99Save $12.95
- Reduced Price$27.35 List price $37.06Save $9.71
- Reduced Price$42.45 List price $55.32Save $12.87
- Reduced Price$88.23 List price $134.61Save $46.38
- Clearance$24.44 List price $48.99Save $24.55
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Multiuse Safety Flasher Brake Light
Led safety flasher light. Spider flasher. Central extra large bright LED. Wide angle brightness. Quick release mount with strap hook for packs or belt mount. Super long run time. Steady 140 hour flash, 280 hours. Durable weather proof cabinet. Type: LED, Style: Glow or Flash
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3.296|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1106417|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It goes around the seat post. You unscrew the screw and then place it around the seat post in the position you want it in, and then tighten the screw back up. It's super easy to instal.by purpleperson1/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is supposed to hook onto the pipe that the seat is attached to, but my niece has a basket on the back of her bike and she put it on the back of that.by wantvalueformymoney1/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it clamps to the seat post. it also has a slide clip so you can clip it to something like a backpack or even the back of your belt or pants.by ilikeicecream11/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?