About this item
The Bell Automotive 22-1-56253-8 Shaggy Green Universal Bucket Seat Cover is great for making your drive more enjoyable and comfortable. The Bell Seat Cover will ideally fit most bucket seats, with or without built-in or adjustable headrests. It is made up of microfiber shag material, which not only adds to the look of this Bell seat cover, but also makes it functional as it provides comfort, style and color to your ride. This shaggy seat cover has a universal fit allowing it to fit all-size seat covers easily and is a great way to customize your ride with fun and style. This bucket seat cover features a laminated foam backing for durable and long lasting performance. The ub/green bucket seat cover is an easy to install seat cover that makes it quite user friendly.
Bell Automotive 22-1-56253-8 Shaggy Green Universal Bucket Seat Cover:
- Fits most standard size seats with and without built-in or adjustable headrest
- 80 percent polyester and 20 percent nylon
- Laminated foam backing
- Easy to install
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 22.0 x 53.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No they do not, these are supposedly "universal" but I don't think they will fit specific manufacturer features...by Mik88/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They do not have slits. The seat cover completely covers the seat in front and in back. You can tuck the back under the seat and there is a piece of elastic and a plastic fastener that you can pull across under the seat to secure it.by Birdiejoy7/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no slits in these seat covers.by amdeetuemama5/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby SUPAAWESOME6/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not likely, as these are best fit on mid-size or full size cars with non-adjustable head rests.by Mik85/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know what type of seat is in a 1976 VW Beetle but it fits the type of seat pictured in the ad. If you don't have headrests, the seat cover may be a little baggy.by Birdiejoy7/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a plain seat cover with room at too for head rest. A flap that is to be pulled through the "crack" in the seat has clips on cords to hook to. Its pretty stretchy and my guess would be yes, they will.by amdeetuemama5/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The quick answer is no. These simply slip over a bucket seat with non-adjustable head rests. Not for a smaller car either, as they fit loosely on mine.by Mik88/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My KIA has built in armrests but you can put the seat cover on without covering the armrests.by Birdiejoy7/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?