About this item
This BELL+HOWELL Black Splash Underwater Digital Video Camera lets you capture your next vacation's most memorable moments on land or in the sea. This 12,0 megapixel underwater digital camera enables you to take high-quality pictures and videos, even underwater, and you can frame every shot with the built-in 2.4-inch LCD screen. The BELL+HOWELL Digital Camera also features image stabilization and Automatic Face Detection to ensure your photos are optimized for exceptional clarity.
BELL+HOWELL Splash 12.0 Megapixel Underwater Digital and Video Camera:
- 12.0 megapixel
- 2.4" LCD display
- Waterproof up to 10'
- Built-in flash
- Anti-shake image stabilization
- Movie recording mode
- Automatic smile shutter
- Programmed auto exposure
- Automatic Face Detection
- 12 picture modes and 6 scene modes
- Voice and memo recording
- microSD slot, expandable to 16GB
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|External Microphone Jack:||No|
|Lcd Screen Size:||2.4"|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Model No.:||WP7 BLACK|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 6.0 x 3.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The battery cover is very hard to open and can be quite frustrating, however I suppose it is made this way to keep the battery compartment waterproof. There is a gray button on the battery cover that you have to slide over. While holding the button over you have to slide the battery cover towards you. You have to press down on the door and use a little force to slide it out. The battery compartment door will spring out but it stays attached to the camera. You cannot remove it completely. I saw negative reviews about the camera because of this feature. The user said he tried two cameras and couldn't get the door to open at all. He probably didn't know how to open it correctly. Keep trying and it will open.by Tina5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a small gray button on the battery cover. You have to push it to the side and while holding it down you slide the battery cover toward you. The battery cover will pop out. It does not come off completely. It is quite difficult to get the hang of and frustrating at first. I guess it is designed that way to keep the battery compartment dry.by Tina5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It takes a Micro SD card.by Tina5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by nicknamesaretoopicky5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (18) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine came with a battery but the batteries that come with it do not last long. I used lithium batteries and I took close to 200 pictures and the battery indicator is still full.by Tina5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product use and required 2 AAA batteries.by CommunityAnswer5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?