Bell Catalyst 200 Pocket U-Lock, Black
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$119.00 Was $129.97Save $10.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bell Catalyst 200 Pocket U Bike Lock will provide you with the security you need when you are traveling around on your bicycle and want to make sure it stays safe. With a compact size, you can easily take it with you wherever you go. This black Bell U-Lock has a hardened-steel shackle and a cross bar, giving you the ultimate locking ability. With a nice vinyl coating, your bicycle's finish can stay protected while using the lock. This item includes two keys.
Bell Catalyst 200 Pocket U Bike Lock:
- Hardened-steel shackle and cross bar
- Bell bike lock has a metal, dual-bolt locking system
- Vinyl coating protects bike from scratches
- Two keys included
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.86|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.1 x 4.9 x 6.7|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Your local locksmith can make keys for it, but it will probably cost more than what the lock is worth. I bought the Bell Catalyst 200 because it was missing keys and was greatly discounted. I made a key for mine in a few minutes, so I know its possible to make keys.by BadJack8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?