About this item
Keep the bench seat in your vehicle looking like new with the Bell Black All Terrain Bench Seat Cover. It is made from a durable 600 denier nylon to make sure it stands up to heavy use in most any type of vehicle. The car bench seat cover will protect it from the elements including water, mud and pet hair. It is water-resistant so it will remain in good condition even after spills or leaks. It is designed to fit the bench seat of most trucks and SUVs as well as passenger vehicles. This waterproof bench seat cover is also made to fit most seats that have built-in or adjustable headrests. Use it in the family car to protect against damage from the kids and the pets or use it in your off-road vehicle to keep your seat protected from mud and other dirt and grime as you drive through your next adventure. The Bell black all terrain bench seat cover will blend in well with the interior of most vehicles and cleaning the cover is simple.
Bell Black All Terrain Bench Seat Cover:
- Rugged water-resistant seat protector
- Car bench seat cover is constructed of durable, 600 denier nylon
- Universal fit for universal protection from water, pet hair, mud and other elements
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 5.5 x 9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this cover include holes where seat belts can go through and will it fit on a 1998 honda accord.
- NO does not have seat belt holes, and would prob be too alrge for a a Accord seat. The seat cover is quite large.by grandmomsbabies4/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the seat cover doesn't have holes in it But i didn't need holes the way you put it on you will still be able to buckle up. it will fit your seats no problemby Blackshirts3/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. will it fit 1956 2 door hardtop front seat. I need to protect original seats with white...will this cover fade onto the white?
- only if u wanna put in the work 2 install..very complicated...2 many attachments/hooksby bonton12/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this cover was design for pet use so it may not be suitable for general seat cover. we use this few times a year taxing the kids during wet outdoor activities to prevent the leather seats from getting muddy/wet/etc.by SightLand1/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, that is what we use it for ....a back seat cover in our 4 door truck.by grandmomsbabies12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It could be but I hope you don't mind how the back looks after it is installed. Not that pretty.by Jgalente12/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?