Bell Bicycle Saddle Bag
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A Bell Bicycle Saddle Bag can be a highly beneficial accessory for all cyclists who need additional storage space. This product can be easily mounted to all seat styles and seat posts. It can be an indispensable accessory for holding your wallet, keys, cell phone, flat repair tools, bike lock or snacks. This Bell saddle bag is made up of durable and weather-resistant material so that it can be mounted to your bicycle all year long. It is designed with a tail-gate opening that allows easy access. This Bell bicycle bag also features a highly visible reflective strip.
Bell Bicycle Saddle Bag:
- Tail-gate opening allows easy access
- Bell saddle bag easily mounts to all seat styles and seat posts
- Securely holds flat repair tools, keys, phone, cash and more
- Reflective flasher strip for safety
- Weather-resistant and durable construction
|Manufacturer Part Number:||4.89|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1075104|
|Assembled Product Weight:||4.35 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.72 x 6.69 x 5.12 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Will this fit on a 24" roadmaster granite peak and is it good for a 12yr old boy who will carry 1 innertube and a multitool?
- yesby ljune511/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's probably too small.by neowen10/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes too all of thatby bikeDude029/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unclip, loop each end through the bottom supports of your seat, wrap around bag, and clip together under the bag.by BeagleOwners5/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It straps to the bottom of the seat frame.by neowen4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I feed each buckle between the bottom of the saddle and the rail then wrap it around the whole bag and clip beneath the bagby bikeDude024/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?