About this item
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. is just an adapter. Your PC connector is DVI and your monitor has a VGA connector.by MaxSteel9/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This will allow you to connect two monitors, side ways or vertically and allow you to view two different screens or allow you to view a game or movie with both screens showing the picture.by SouthpawSC2/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is one adapter for one monitor. If your video card supports dual monitors then you may have two monitors hooked up to the two ports on your video card.by DoesNotMatter10/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ideally, it is supposed to work with a G5. I bought it for the exact same reason: to convert DVI to VGA monitor.by DoesNotMatter1/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. however becareful of your hotkey setting when using a windows keyboard to imulate a Mac, because you may get start up errors ref your keyboard and or mouse.by takeAknapp8/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?