Belkin N150 Wireless N Router (Older Generation)
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
New-Belkin N150 Wireless N Router (Older Generation)
Wireless router provides 150 Mbps Wireless-N connections Supports strong wireles security including Wi-Fi Protected Setup, 256-bit WPA/WPA2, and 64-/128-bit WEP Backwards compatible with 802.11b and 802.11g wireless networks Features four wired 10/100 Mbps Ethernet jacks Backed by a lifetime warranty
|Compatible Devices:||PC , Mac|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.10 x 4.40 x 10.20 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- YES!by An anonymous customer3/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by valueseeker93/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes I have windows 7 and it works wonderfullyby emtomm8/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. i have cable net and 2 laptops with windows 7 connected to it. sometimes it loses connection though and i am gonna buy a new router soon.by remixjoe16/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will this work since I have DSL? I recently bought a small Acer Aspire (Wal-Mart) laptop.
- Yes the Belkin Connect router will work with your DSL modem and your Acer Aspire laptop. Regards, Belkin Supportby BelkinStaff4/1/2011Written by a verified representative from BelkinStaffWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes that is what i have and it worksby elkgarden1403/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have at&t dsl. works fine with my router. s3000 router by linksysby OrangeBlood4Life3/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does the speed of the internet connection matter for the final speed output of this wireless router? for example 1Mbps.
- that is the only thing that matters the most. higher the speed, faster the internet runs.by valueseeker93/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The speed of your cable or dsl modem will not even come close to the wireless speed of even 802.11g (~55Mbps), unless you've got really high speed cable or FIOS. In the case of Internet connectivity, the router is not the slowdown.by Machtyn12/3/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- well i think it does if your internet is slow must likely the internet wireless will be too but good routerby JeanCarlos20099/22/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?