About this item
The Belkin F2N028-06-GLD Monitor Replacement Cable is designed to connect your computer to a VGA or SVGA monitor with HDDB15 female connectors. This six-foot VGA Belkin Monitor Cable is equipped with gold-plated connectors, delivering corrosion-resistance and maximum conductivity and signal integrity. This Gold Series VGA Monitor Cable encapsulates individual conductors using PVC premold that provides electrical isolation while eliminating stress. The 28-gauge, tinned copper conductors in this Belkin F2N028-06-GLD Monitor Replacement Cable are individually insulated in polypropylene to reduce crosstalk. The Flextec jacket and oversized ergonomic thumbscrews of this Belkin Monitor Cable ensure easy installation, while the aluminum undermold shielding gives superior protection from interference and distortion. Designed to give you a reliable connection even after years of use, this Gold Series VGA Monitor Cable takes advantage of sophisticated construction and quality.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 4.725 x 1.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- this cable will work if you're connecting a desktop to a monitor. It will not work to connect laptop to TV, because it's missing a pin needed for that type of connection.by garliclover5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most likely. It depends on the age of your flatscreen and what video inputs it may have. this cable has two VGA ends. You may need a VGA to DVI adaptor or most likely a VGA to HDMI adaptor. Does the input on your TV look like the one on your computer? If the answer is yes this is your cord, if not, you need an adaptor.by doeswalmartevenlikesurvey9/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- need to know the lengthby Caprian6/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Those just screw the cable into the videocard where you would plug the cable in. It is an added security so that the cable does not come unplugged during work/play. It is completely optional whether you want to use them or not. This cable does indeed have those although they look a tad different. It will fit the same plug as any blue VGA cable coming stock with a PC or Laptop you may buy.by doeswalmartevenlikesurvey12/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They screw into the device your attaching it to and keeps the cable from falling outby mac7275/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?