Similar items in stock
Belkin Car Micro Charger with Cable for iPhone/iPod
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Use this Belkin Car Micro Charger with Cable for iPhone to keep your device up and running while you're on the go. Charge your iPhone and iPod at the fastest possible speeds with this Belkin Micro USB Car Charger. The Belkin Car Charger for iPod comes with a 3' Charge/Sync cable to connect your device to a desktop or laptop computer. Another option would be to use an outlet adapter with this Belkin Car Micro Charger so you can charge your device at home or in the office.
Belkin Car Micro Charger with Cable for iPhone/iPod:
- For iPhone and iPod
- Quick-charge USB port for fastest possible charge
- 3' Charge/Sync cable
|Product Type:||Power adapter - car|
|Cables Included:||iPhone / iPod charging / data cable - 3 ft|
|Input Connector(s):||Automobile cigarette lighter|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.1 x 4.1 x 1.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have a iphone 4 works greatby summmer20135/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby SonicBarbie5/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it works for the 4 it should work for the 5!!by SonicBarbie10/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I'm using it with an iPhone 5, but you need to use a Lightning cable instead of the one that comes with it, since iPhone 5 needs the small connector on one end.by Coast4Coast10/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Clearance$8.26 Was $9.26Save $1.00