Belkin 6-Outlet Surge Protector, Black
Customers also considered
- from $8.96
- $6.81 Was $16.47Save $9.66
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$32.51 List price $50.06Save $17.55
- Reduced Price$42.76 List price $65.88Save $23.12
- Reduced Price$33.85 List price $52.14Save $18.29
- Reduced Price$35.06 List price $54.00Save $18.94
- Reduced Price$21.30 List price $28.89Save $7.59
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Belkin 6-Outlet Surge Protector safeguards your home electronics against harmful power fluctuations such as spikes and surges. A 360-degree swivel plug can be adjusted to fit into tight spaces, allowing the protector to be used just about anywhere. The 6' cord gives you more flexibility when placing the protector and connecting devices, and it can also be mounted to hold it securely in place. The power switch is recessed to prevent anyone from accidentally turning off the device. The Belkin Surge Protector uses Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs) to absorb excess electricity, preventing your appliances from overloading. Get complete protection for computers, cell phone chargers, radios, answering machines and other home essentials.
Belkin 6-Outlet Surge Protector, Black:
- 360-degree swivel plug fits in tight spaces
- Large recessed power switch prevents accidental shutdowns and makes system resets easy
- Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs) absorb excess electricity
- Damage-resistant housing protects circuits from fire, impact or rust
- Heavy duty power cord
- Mounting holes easily secure the surge protector to walls, baseboards or furniture
- Cord length: 6'
- Color: Black surge protector
|Primary Shelf ID:||4483|
|Connector Type:||6 x Standard 110V Outlets|
|Maximum Energy Surge Rating:||720 J|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PJ8666|
|Number of Outlets:||6|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.00 x 4.80 x 2.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It indicates that it is 6 feet but it is not. It is 5 feet, 4 inches. Big difference for where I wanted to putting. Returning it.by msmusco7/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a 6 ft. power cord.by SFMom54/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cord is six feet long.by CommunityAnswer7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (20) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you are correct. When I travel to England that is what I do. One adapter and one surge protector and you are golden.by NJSB2/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not guaranteed to work properly outside USA.by BelkinStaff7/22/2015Written by a verified representative from BelkinStaffWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would suggest you get a power strip that is rated for microwaves. Be safe.by noseork5/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Tushar07. The Belkin 6-Outlet Surge Protector has an energy rating of 720 Joules (720 watts). This would be fine for the microwave. However, if you have other devices to plug in, we suggest you consider checking this link: http://www.belkin.com/us/search?text=pivotby BelkinStaff3/23/2016Written by a verified representative from BelkinStaffWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $8.18 Was $9.61Save $1.43
- Rollback$4.57 Was $5.96Save $1.39
- Reduced Price$20.78 List price $41.21Save $20.43
- Rollback$4.35 Was $6.11Save $1.76
- Rollback$12.20 Was $14.49Save $2.29