Belkin 25-foot Category 5 Networking Ethernet Cable
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay connected with the Belkin 25' Category 5 Ethernet Cable for Networking. It is a fast and dependable connection solution for completing work assignments, streaming video and music, visiting your favorite social media sites or any other Internet activities. This Belkin Ethernet cable is an unshielded twisted 4-pair cable that meets all of the performance requirements for a Category 5 networking patch cord. It is a convenient 25' in length and comes fitted with a normal male RJ45 connector on each end. Upgrade your existing system hardware with this snag-less Ethernet cable and enjoy clean, clear and quick transmissions in your home, office or anywhere else you need to stay online.
Belkin 25' Category 5 Networking Ethernet Cable:
- Snagless Category 5 patch cable
- RJ45 male/male
- Unshielded twisted 4-pair cable
- 25' Ethernet patch cable has
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.66|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.75 x 2.0 x 11.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- will work fine.by therizky9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Pdieken9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will fit. It fit my tv and PS3by BigAl848/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is for use to a router.by Cabelguy8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this the correct cable to used to connect to an ethernet port to get access to the internert?
- will work find.by therizky11/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes!!! and it works perfectly fine....by WalmartDivaQueen1/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?