About this item
The Behringer Ultracoustic AT108 15-Watt Acoustic Guitar Amp is a versatile yet extremely compact 2-channel amplifier capable of punching out excellent volume. It is specially attuned to meet the sonic requirements of acoustic instruments. It can be used along with an acoustic guitar in a jazz band or orchestra. With a rugged construction and high-quality components, this 15-watt guitar amp will serve you for years. This 2-channel acoustic guitar amplifier with an 8 dual-cone and powerful 20W BUGERA speaker offers broad frequency response. For producing tube-like sound, this Behringer guitar amp comes with VTC (Virtual Tube Circuitry). Connecting to your CD player and playing your favorite music is possible with the dedicated CD input provided. This Behringer Ultracoustic AT108 15-Watt Acoustic Guitar Amp also allows plugging in of a microphone with the XLR input.
Behringer Ultracoustic AT108 15-Watt Acoustic Guitar Amp:
- Versatile 2-channel acoustic instrument amplifier
- Behringer guitar amp features a powerful 20W, 8? dual-cone BUGERA speaker for broad frequency response
- Additional microphone input with separate volume control
- 15-watt guitar amp has VTC Virtual Tube Circuitry for tube-like sound
- Ultra-musical 3-band EQ for ultimate sound shaping
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Separate headphone output
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
|Age Start:||4 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Model No.:||BEH AT108|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.75 x 14.25 x 6.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. can you use a microphone with this amp? if not, is there ant amps for sale om walmart.com that can?
- Yes, the 3 prong round connector on the far left of the panel is a standard microphone connector on this amp. Some cheaper microphones use a 1/4 inch TS(Tip-Sleeve) connector and you could plug this in the guitar input but the volume would be reduced. You could buy a separate connector to convert a TS microphone to plug into the 3 prong microphone connector on the amp.by guitarhank12/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, virtually all guitar amps with a head phone plug will cut out the speaker when a head phone is plugged in.by guitarhank4/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it can be used with an electric guitar but you will get a more cleaner tone than with a regular amp i have an acoustic amp that i play a les paul standard through and it sounds greatby bataylor351/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?