About this item
These Behringer Studio Headphones provide truly high-quality and accurate sound reproduction. They offer a number of features engineered for your comfortable listening, including oval-shaped ear cups that contain high-resolution cobalt capsules designed to deliver nuances of sound. These high-performance headphones also feature a one-sided cable that is made from oxygen-free copper wire. This special design helps keep the cable out of your way while you are working or studying and resists tangling. These Behringer HPS5000 headphones are made of high-quality components and are built to last. Made for the studio or the street, they also come with a 0.25" adapter and a 0.125" connector to allow for various output configurations and are compatible with everything from your MP3 player to your mixing console.
Behringer Closed High-Performance Studio Headphones:
- Behringer studio headphones, model# HPS5000
- Offer high-quality and accurate sound reproduction
- Provide a number of features engineered for comfortable listening
- Oval-shaped ear cups contain high-resolution cobalt capsules that deliver nuances of sound
- 1-sided cable is made from oxygen-free copper wire that resists tangling
- Behringer HPS5000 headphones offer solid durability and are made to last
- Also come with a 0.25" adapter and a 0.125" connector
- Compatible with everything from your MP3 player to your mixing console
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Model No.:||BEH HPS5000|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.32|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.25 x 8.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.